Setup Social Login – QFoodMap
For Facebook Login :
Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps/ and create a new app and get a app id from their
Use that app id on strings.xml file of Android Studio Project
<string name="facebook_app_id" translatable="false">Your facebook App Id</string>
Generate a key for setting for Facebook Login
2. After download OpenSSL extract the downloaded folder into C drive .
3. Now locate your debug.keystore file which is inside your .android folder. The folder is located on C:\Users\YourUserName\.android .
4. Copy debug.keystore file into your JDK’s installation bin folder . For example My Jdk’s bin folder is located on C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_72\bin .
5. Start CMD ( Command prompt ) as Run as Administrator.
6. Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_72\bin into Command prompt.
7. Now paste below lines in CMD and press enter.
keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore debug.keystore > c:\openssl\bin\debugkey.txt
8. Now enter keystore password as android and press enter.
9. Now goto OpenSSL’s bin folder in command prompt My OpenSSL’s bin folder is located on C:\openssl\bin .
10. Now execute below command in CMD and press enter.
openssl sha1 -binary debugkey.txt > debug_hash_key.txt
11. Now once more run the below command.
openssl base64 -in debug_hash_key.txt > debug_real_key.txt
Here you go now open C:\openssl\bin folder and there your can see a text file name as debug_real_key.txtopen that file and your key hash is present inside that file.
Copy the code and paste to the key hashes of basic setting of the app
For Google Login
Follow the Notification Setup Page :